What we need from you:
• Please wear a mask at all times when entering, and moving around the building, only removing if seated.
• We ask that you download the NHS Covid APP in anticipation of your visit to make it easier for you to ‘check in’ on arrival using your QR code
• Please don’t visit us if you feel unwell with the symptoms of Covid-19
• Sanitise your hands on entry and we also ask you to wash your hands regularly
• We are operating table service only so please do stay seated
• Keep your distance from other customers & staff
• Please do not move the furniture and we would ask you to stay at your table
• If you do need to cough, do so in a tissue and bin it immediately
• Use contactless payment where possible
What you have from us:
• Peace of mind that we have increased our cleaning regime on our premises and
hand/contact surfaces are being cleaned and sanitised regularly.
• All our staff have been re-trained on correct hand washing procedures and our
personal hygiene policy.
• Our staff have been fully trained in line with new HSE guidelines.
For your safety and that of our team, we ask you to follow the guidelines we have set out in these uncertain times. We hope common sense will prevail, but if these guidelines aren’t followed we would have no choice but to ask you to leave, and you would not be welcome back on our premises
If you have any queries regarding your booking or if we can be of further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us. If you are running more than 10 minutes late please let us know, or we may cancel your booking.
We look forward to welcoming you soon.