What we need from you:
• We are operating on a bookings only basis. You won’t be admitted
without a reservation (Book online or over the phone)
• Please don’t visit us if you feel unwell with the symptoms of Covid-19
• Sanitise your hands on entry and we also ask you to wash your hands regularly
• Please do not stand at the bar. We will come to you to take your order
• Keep your distance (1m) from other customers & staff
• Please do not move the furniture and we would ask you to stay at your table
• If you do need to cough, do so in a tissue and bin it immediately
• Due to restrictions in place we won’t be allowing children in our venue at this time- as soon as restrictions are eased further we will review this decision
• Use contactless payment where possible
What you have from us:
• Peace of mind that we have increased our cleaning regime on our premises and
hand/contact surfaces are being cleaned and sanitised regularly.
• All our staff have been re-trained on correct hand washing procedures and our
personal hygiene policy.
• Our staff have been fully trained in line with new HSE guidelines.
For your safety and that of our team, we ask you to follow the guidelines we have set out in these uncertain times. We hope common sense will prevail, but if these guidelines aren’t followed we would have no choice but to ask you to leave, and you would not be welcome back on our premises
Due to government guidelines, on entry you will be given this information and we would ask you to fill out your details and hand it in to a staff member.
Your information will not be used for any other purpose than the track and trace program and will be destroyed after 21 days